In real life, all kinds of scrap metals are diverse and uneven in size. They are a big problem in storage, transportation and smelting in steel mills. Moreover, the long-term retention of scrap metals will cause slight air pollution. Long-term storage will take up space and cause harm to the body. We have to deal with scrap metal in many ways, because scrap metal is a live resource. Recycling can produce new steel, put it in the market again, and recycle it. This can save a lot of resources and protect the earth’s mining resources. The scene of chaos. Tianjin Shunda Scrap Iron Briquetting Machine can pack all kinds of scrap metal into lump iron which is convenient for storage, transportation and smelting.
Hurda metal balya makinesinin özellikleri:
1. All models of scrap metal baler are hydraulically driven (or diesel driven);
2. Makine gövdesinin boşaltma modu, torbayı ters çevirmek, torbayı itmek veya torbayı manuel olarak almak gibi farklı yöntemler seçebilir;
3. Kurulumu kolaydır, alt ayakları sabitlemeye gerek yoktur ve dizel motor güç olmayan yerlerde güç olarak kullanılabilir.
4. Kullanıcıların seçmesi için 63 ton ile 400 ton arasında on adet ekstrüzyon kuvveti vardır ve üretim verimliliği 5 ton / vardiya ile 50 ton / vardiya arasında değişmektedir;
5. The material box is large and the filling is convenient. It can be filled with suction cups or hydraulic claws, saving labor costs and reducing production costs.
Hurda metal balya makinesinin amacı:
The scrap metal baler can squeeze a variety of relatively large metal scraps, scrap steel, scrap iron, scrap copper, scrap aluminum, disassembled car shells, waste oil drums, etc. into qualified furnace materials of various shapes such as cuboid, cylinder, and octagon . It is convenient for storage, transportation, and recycling. After being pressed into blocks, the loss is extremely low when put into the furnace for recycling. The whole production process does not need heating, adding additives or other processes, it is directly cold-pressed and formed, and the original material is not changed while forming. For example, cast iron scraps can be used instead of cast pig iron after forming. For castings of special materials, recycling is of greater significance.